Timmy is a prolific artist – for full details of his latest exhibitions and where you can meet Timmy check out his website.
Itsy Bitsy Timmy is best known as the utterly brilliant colourful man with the Mallet! What you don’t know is that he has topped the charts in a dozen countries around the world, is an accomplished artist who has had his work exhibited at various art galleries, enjoys cult status among students and young adults, has sat on every seat at Man Utd and City, owns 87 pairs of specs, built a pole house on the great barrier reef, bashed Mrs Thatcher with the Mallet, gave a break to Mike Myers & Chris Evans among others, debated at the Oxford Union, and runs his own Brilliant TV production company. He loves watching and playing football and follows Oxford United.
Timmy began presenting on TV with Wide Awake Club and Wacaday, as Roland Rat’s replacement at Tvam! Since then he has hosted many successful shows and regularly makes guest appearances on other shows where his entertaining opinions, loud looks and good humour make him a popular guest. Timmy is also a skilled producer.
- WIDE AWAKE CLUB (TVAM) 1984-1992
- WACADAY (TVAM) 1985-1992
- GO GETTERS (YTV) 1988
- UTTERLY BRILLIANT (YTV) 1989-1991
- TOP OF THE POPS (BBC) 1990
- NOEL’S HOUSE PARTY (BBC) 1990
- AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 SECONDS (TCC) 1992-1994
- WAY TO GO (GMTV) 1996-1997
- CITY AWARDS (LWT) 1997
- TIMMY TOWERS (ITV) 1997-2000
- YOUNG PERSONS GUIDE, ROCKSTAR (C4) 1998
- NIGHT FEVER (C5) 1998-1999
- WATER COLOUR CHALLENGE (C4) 1999
- CHANNEL 4 ROADSHOW (C4)
- QUESTIONS (BBC)
- BOOK TOWER (YTV)
- OXFORD ROADSHOW (BBC)
- BBC SCHOOLS EDUCATION (VARIOUS)
- IT SHOULDN’T HAPPEN TO A CHILDREN’S TV PRESENTER (ITV) 2000
- THE WEAKEST LINK (BBC) 2003
- DIC & DOM IN DA BUNGALOW (BBC) 2004
- ROLF ON ART PAINTATHON (BBC) 2004
- THIS MORNING (POP QUIZ) (ITV) 2004
- COMIC RELIEF IN DA BUNGALOW (BBC) 2005
- BIG GAME TV (SKY EPG) 2005
- BIG BROTHER BIG MOUTH (C4 & E4) 2005
- ROLF ON ART – THE BIG EVENT (BBC) 2005
- MINISTRY OF MAYHEM (ITV) 2005
- RICHARD & JUDY (C4) 2006
- HARRY HILL’S TV BURP (ITV)
- VROOM, VROOM (SKY TV)
- SHOWBIZ BLACKJACK (CHALLENGE)
- THE MATCH (SKY TV)
- THE BEEPS (C5)
- IDENTS (C4)
- CALL ME A CABBIE! (ITV)
- TIMMY’S UTTERLY BRILLIANT TOP 50 SUMMER HITS (EMAP TV)
- THE CAFE ON RTE (RTE2)
- I’M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE (ITV) 2008
- RODGE & PODGE (RTE) 2009
- BLUE PETER’S BIGGEST BRING & BUY SALE (BBC) 2009
- THIS MORNING (ITV) 2009
- JUSTIN LEE COLLINS SHOW (ITV2) 2009
- ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER “40 MUSICAL YEARS” (ITV1) 2013
- THE GADGET SHOW (C5) March 16th 2015
- BRITAINS’ GOT MORE TALENT (ITV2) May 14th 2016
- POINTLESS CELEBRITIES (BBC1) May 5th 2018
- Guest on numerous chatshows, gameshows, entertainment programmes.
- Timmy took part in the on-line “Dorito’s Dodgeball Challenge” (May 2009).
- Timmy hosted various “It’s a Knockout” events around the country during 2009.
Timmy appeared and entertained at various Park Holidays sites during the summer of 2013 and again in 2016 and 2018. He also appeared at Pontins Holiday parks during the summer of 2014.
Timmy is a Panto star in big demand. His comic talents and the brilliant way he drives the story make Timmy ideal in the lead and comedy roles. He’s always delighted to enjoy other acting roles. Timmy’s public is always important to him and he always signs autographs after every performance. As patron of Starmaker Theatre group, he encourages youngsters eager to make it on the stage.
- Cinderella – Buttons (St Albans)
- Aladdin – Aladdin (St Albans)
- Dick Whittington – Dick (Northampton)
- Cinderella – Buttons (Southend)
- Jack & the Beanstalk – Jack (Reading)
- Cinderella – Buttons (Lewisham)
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs – Muddles (Billingham)
- Aladdin – Aladdin (Lewisham)
- Cinderella – Buttons (Billingham)
- Utterly Brilliant Timmy Mallett Show – Nationwide
- Biker Mice from Mars Show – Nationwide
- Sleeping Beauty – Muddles (Porthcawl)
- Peter Pan – Smee (Weston-Super-Mare) 2008-2009
- Jack & the Beanstalk – The King (Windsor) 2016
- Timmy first began broadcasting as a student at Warwick University.
- From BBC Radio Oxford to Piccadilly Radio he excelled and won awards in the world of pop radio.
- Drivetime – BBC Three Counties Radio.
- Timmy on the Tranny award winning pop show on BBC Radio Oxford, Radio Luxembourg.
- Piccadilly Radio
- Presented Network Chart (he is the only person to host and then top the chart).
- Sony DJ of the Year.
- Sony Best Music Show.
- BBC Schools presenter and actor.
- Radio 1 Roadshows.
- Radio 4 – “Great Lives – Richard the Lionheart”. May 10th 2016.
- Pinky Punky & Hanky Panky – soft toy Mallets.
- Timmy Mallett’s Utterly Brilliant Magic Spell Game (board game).BOOKS
- How to be Utterly Brilliant & The Utterly Brilliant History of the World.VIDEOS
- Timmy Mallett’s Utterly Brilliant Paint Box & Utterly Brilliant Magic Box.VOICE OVERS
- Numerous adverts including: Beano, Dandy, Grenville specs, Kellogs, Asahi Beer and Monster Munch.
- In vision commercials for: Fruit Loop, Benylin, Cherry Coke & Tomy Toys, McDonalds, Fiat Cars among many others.
- In Flight radio shows for: Britannia, British Caledonian and Virgin.
- Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
No. 1 Million seller
- Seven Little Girls Sitting in the Back Seat – No 13
- The Bump – Top 40
- Hot Hot Hot – Top 40
- Laughing Policeman with George Martin
- Gulf Aid Charity Record
- Album: Huggin’ an’ a Kissin with Andrew Lloyd Webber
Visit Timmy’s website: http://www.timmymallett.co.uk/.